Sky Cam HD – See Things From A new Perspective
Selfies, vacation photos, company picnics, family reunions. These days, we all take a lot of pictures, and for the most part, a lot of our photos look either similar or the same. That’s because there’s really only one way to take a photo, right? Wrong! Sure, there are about a thousand different Instagram filters, but when it comes down to it, you can add all the filters you want, but your photo was still taken the way all your other photos were taken. That’s where the Sky Cam HD Drone comes in. It’ll give your pictures a fresh new look and perspective.
You’ve probably heard more and more about drones in the past few years. That’s because they’ve been rapidly growing in popularity. Not only are they great for pictures, they’re also fun! There are a lot of people who simply fly drones recreationally. Some are built for speed or tricks. Some are built for distance, but the Sky Cam HD Wifi Drone is built for beginners. If you’ve never used a drone before, this one should be a great introduction for you. If you’d like to learn more about this nifty little gadget, keep reading, but if you’re ready to buy the Sky Cam HD drone right now, click any of the links on this page, and they’ll take you straight to an order form. Just fill out your info, and you could be flying your very own drone in just a few days!
Sky Cam HD Specs
- HD Camera for both Photos and Video
- Remote Control Via App
- 6 Axis Gyro
- Lights For Night Flying
- 3.7V Battery
- 5.3 Ounces
- 10 x 1.4 x 10 inch dimensions
Sky Cam HD App
This drone doesn’t come with a remote control because you already have the remote. It’s your phone! All you have to do is download the app via the Apple Store or the Google Play Store. There’s also an easy-to-use scannable QR code in the manual that will take you right to where you need to be. Once the app is downloaded, just sync your phone with your drone, and you’re ready to fly. Using the touchpad on your phone or tablet, you’ll be able to control the drone so easily, even a beginner can do it!
Sky Cam HD Features
- Headless Mode – The Drone will fly any direction regardless of the direction the fuselage is pointed
- One Click Landings and Take-Offs – With just the press of a button, the drone takes to the skies or lands where you’d like it to.
- Air Pressure Fixed Hover – This system keep the drone stable at high altitudes.
- Collapsible – This drone can be folded up and fits in your pocket!
- Fifty Meter Control Distance – The drone can be controlled from up to fifty meters away.
- Optional Warranty – For a nominal fee, the manufacturer will guarantee your Sky Cam HD Drone for life! Have an accident? No problem, just use the warranty!
Sky Cam HD Price
This drone contains some advanced technology, so the price isn’t low. However, if you purchase multiple drones from the links on this page, you can get some incredible savings. One drone will cost $96.99, but if you order two Sky Cam HD drones, they’ll each cost $90.00. By purchasing three drones, you save even more. They would each cost $74.66, and if you buy four, they each cost $71.75. You can get the best savings by ordering five at once. If you do that, they’ll each only cost $67.20. You can get one for each member of the family.
Sky Cam HD Instructions
When your drone (or drones) arrive, they’ll require a bit of assembly, but don’t worry! We’ve got you covered. Here is how you get your drone up and running:
- Using the included screwdriver, attach each of the propellers to their corresponding arm.
- With the included USB, plug the drone into a charging source (wall outlet, computer, tablet)
- While your drone charges, use the QR code in the manual or your phone’s app store to download the Sky Cam HD app.
- When the drone is charged, place it on the ground and connect your phone or tablet to the network WiFi720P-### (The “###” will be your drone’s individual number)
- Open the Sky Cam HD app and click “Play.”
- You’re ready to fly!
Sky Cam HD Recommendations
There are a ton of fun options for you and your family to do with the drone. First, we recommend learning the basics. Master take-offs and landings (which should be pretty easy with the one-click button). Once you’ve done that, fly in a circle, then a square, then an X. After you’ve practiced the basics, take a photo of your whole house (or even the whole neighborhood). If you’ve got two, have a race down the street. Try to find a bird’s nest high up in a nearby tree. The possibilities are endless!
Sky Cam HD Summary
This drone isn’t as advanced as some other that are currently on the market. It’s designed for those that have never used a drone before. If you’re just now venturing into the exciting world of drone flying, the Sky Cam HD drone might be a good first experienced for inexperienced drone fliers. It’s small, easy-to-use, and fun. If you’d like to order the Sky Cam HD selfie drone, click any of the links on this page to go to the order form. What are you waiting for?
If you know someone who may be interested in the Sky Cam Drone, feel free to use the social buttons at the top of this page to send this info to them.
Incoming Sky Cam HD search terms:
- skycamhd (20)
- skycam hd drone (19)
- skycamhd reviews (17)
- skycam hd (15)
- sky cam hd (11)
- skycam hd drone review (11)
- skycam hd review (10)
- skycam drone (5)
- skycamhd drone instructions (4)
- skycam reviews (4)